I want to improve my power output and recovery between max efforts.
Hard and fast, our workouts will expand your anaerobic capacity and power output. Athletes looking to improve their performance in short duration, high intensity events will fit right in. Lifts using light to moderate loads, calisthenics, sled pushes and sprints make up most of the program. This program also aims to create balance and stability with an emphasis on pelvic control, helping you prevent injury and optimize your ability to produce and absorb force.
- I want to sustain higher speeds over multiple efforts
- Maintaining peak conditioning in-season
- It’s hard to find the right balance of training hard and recovering well
- Reducing the impact of high-intensity sessions on my body without losing the fitness benefit
- Finding ways to improve my recovery time between sprints
- Go Harder: Greater improvements in repeat sprint ability vs. sea level training
- Accelerate Benefits: Reach your maximum jump height or sprint speed quicker
- Recover Faster: Better lactate clearance to delay the onset of fatigue
- Train Smarter: Maximize aerobic output while minimizing physical stress
Train in the chamber: High intensity intervals at hypoxia increase repeat sprint capacity. Challenge coordination, speed, agility and strength with functional training tools, dumbbells, treadmills with a sled push setting and more
Work with a professional: Get access to a well-structured program that addresses your specific needs both in-season and off-season
Track key metrics: Assess your fitness and identify weaknesses with a performance assessment
Resources for Power/Sprint Athletes
Outdoor sports and adventure travel fans all know about the popular go-to destinations. Mountain biking? Head to the Alps. Trekking? Try New Zealand or the Inca Trail in Peru. Rock Climbing? The national parks of the US never let us down. One place you may not have...
Buying a new bike can be like welcoming a new family member into the home. It will need a place to stay (preferably inside where it’s warm and clean), it will need maintenance, cleaning and upkeep, and it will continue to cost you money for years to come in exchange...
Whether you’re looking to build endurance, improve your running economy, or build strength and power, including high-intensity sprint-based workouts is one of the best tools to integrate into your training arsenal. While there are many different types of...