I want to improve my performance in an endurance sport.
Whether you’re an elite racer going after a personal best or you’re new to endurance, we can get you closer to your goal. Get an edge with the performance-enhancing benefits of altitude and go into your next event stronger and faster.
- Boosting my stamina without spending hours training
- Struggling to shave critical seconds/minutes off of my race time
- It’s hard to find the right balance of training and recovery
- Easing the impact of long sessions on my body without then losing fitness benefit
- Traveling to altitude camps can be costly and time-consuming
- Go Longer: Increase the body’s capacity to delivery oxygen to working muscles and tissues
- Go Harder: Improve anaeorbic threshold so you can work at higher speeds without excess fatigue
- Recover Faster: Better lactate clearance to delay the onset of fatigue
- Train Smarter: Reduce training load while boosting fitness
Train in the chamber: Indoor bikes with a real gear shift, treadmills that measure your cadence, power and ground time, bike trainers AND the capacity for simulation and data analysis through third-party apps like Zwift and Strava
Work with a professional: Get access to a well-structured program that addresses your specific needs.
Track your metrics: Assess your fitness and identify weaknesses with a performance assessment
Resources for Endurance Althetes
This month, Altitude member Robert McGlashan will complete the third of three impressive open water swims as part of an open water marathon, Swim for Change, to raise $300,000 for 3 Canadian charities! Rob swam Lake Erie and Lake Ontario this summer, and in just a...
How you can make the most of altitude training in each phase of your training plan for your marathon build-up
Over the past year, lockdown has made it very tough to keep up a fitness routine that not only keeps you strong and healthy but is also challenging, fulfilling and fun. As someone whose fitness routine revolved mostly around tough conditioning sessions in the gym,...