I want to improve my performance in an endurance sport.
Whether you’re an elite racer going after a personal best or you’re new to endurance, we can get you closer to your goal. The endurance programming at Altitude Athletic focuses on aerobic capacity, with anaerobic capacity becoming a priority for higher level athletes.
- Boosting my stamina without spending hours training
- Struggling to shave critical seconds/minutes off of my race time
- It’s hard to find the right balance of training and recovery
- Easing the impact of long sessions on my body without then losing fitness benefit
- Traveling to altitude camps can be costly and time-consuming
- Go Longer: Increase the body’s capacity to delivery oxygen to working muscles and tissues
- Go Harder: Improve anaeorbic threshold so you can work at higher speeds without excess fatigue
- Recover Faster: Better lactate clearance to delay the onset of fatigue
- Train Smarter: Reduce training load while boosting fitness
Train in the chamber: Indoor bikes with a real gear shift, treadmills that measure your cadence, power and ground time, bike trainers AND the capacity for simulation and data analysis through third-party apps like Zwift and Strava
Work with a professional: Get access to a well-structured program that addresses your specific needs.
Track your metrics: Assess your fitness and identify weaknesses with a performance assessment
Resources for Endurance Althetes
Altitude uses PNOE Metabolic Testing to provide a complete picture of your cardiovascular and metabolic function. The accuracy of the test results allows Altitude coaches to determine precise health and fitness metrics like VO2 Max and Resting Metabolic Rate. These...
Buying a new bike can be like welcoming a new family member into the home. It will need a place to stay (preferably inside where it’s warm and clean), it will need maintenance, cleaning and upkeep, and it will continue to cost you money for years to come in exchange...
Have any plans for December 13th, 2020? If not, you might consider signing up for The Antarctic Ice Marathon – the southernmost marathon in the world! If by any chance you’ve run a marathon on each of the other 6 continents, you might be one of few to join the ‘7...